Tuesday, December 9, 2014

What is your rough theater?

My rough theater is dancing.  I used to dance at a studio and do all kinds - ballet, jazz, lyrical, contemporary, hip hop, even a tiny bit of character or baton.  But now that I'm in college, I haven't really kept up with all of that training because it takes so much time and practice that I'm now spending on other things.  Instead, my chance to dance is when I go out to parties and clubs with my friends.  I'm not a big fan of grinding or twerking or whatever, I just kind of like to jump around and wiggle and not really think about it.  I probably look stupid.  But it is so fun, especially when you are with a group of people that likes to dance in the same stupid, free way that you do.  It's especially great when you get those people that are obviously not very prone to dancing jumping right along with you.  My ideal fun time would always include dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment